With all that I do, this poor little blog seems to be the neglected pet project that gets the last drop of attention I can muster up. So here is a quick update.
1. I am furiously sewing. Many dolls and clothing sets. See my Flickr page for a some new creations.
2. I am the lucky owner of a brand new set of brakes. Woo hoo! So that grinding sound won't going to go away on it's own? Really?
3. New wiper blades are an amazing thing. I didn't even know how crappy my last set of blades were till the new ones were installed. WOW!
4. 3 daughters living at home. 2 out of 3 have boyfriends. 1 ex-boyfriend is here daily. So I have gone from feeding 3 girls that eat like birds to 6 people. 3 boys! Do you how much boys can eat? Shouldn't they come with warning labels? Everyone has a job at least and pitches in. Now if the dish fairy would move in then we would be set.
5. I went to an actual dinner party this past Saturday. The table was set and everything! Hors d'oeuvres, wine, cloth napkins. Fun and interesting people. It was even off the island. Very cool indeed.
6. We don't have television. I love the fall line up of shows though. CSI, The Mentalist, House, Dirty Sexy Money (my favorite right now), Numb3rs, Criminal Minds....I could go on. The networks show full episodes on their websites. I can watch what I want, when I want. A few short commercials and no cable bill. An addict will always find a way!
Well, thanks for checking in. I will be posting a new batch of dolls on Etsy in a week or so. Take a peek and see if there is something on your holiday shopping list.