Saturday, February 28, 2009

What is different about this page?

Hey there. I am alive and well and have no reasonable excuse for my absence. So here is a quick update:

1. I am changing the look of Moonchild. New logo. New labels (soon) and new printed materials. I want to have a recognizable logo and I love red/white polka dots (who doesn't?).

2. Given our slight reprieve from the CPSIA debacle, I am re-focusing my efforts on wholesale. I am accepting custom orders for now and I will give plenty of notice if the time comes where I no longer do custom work. I can see cutting back on it but it is doubtful I will stop all together.

3. I just got back from a week in San Diego. It was an actual vacation. I got to spend time with my family and friends. Delicious! Re-entry into "real life" has been a little slow.

4. I am working at Island Angel Chocolates . The shop is owned by our friend Mona. My daughter Julia works there as well. Julia is affectionately known as "Grasshopper" in the shop. It provides me with much needed socializing and an opportunity to connect with my community. I have spent the past year and a half holed up in my studio.

I am looking forward to Spring and making loads of new dolls and toys.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Berrie, it is so good to "hear" from you! I am glad you are working and socializing :) LOVE your logo.. You know maybe that I have a strange addiction to red and with white polka dots ;o)