Sunday, July 13, 2008

A few new girls and a whole lot of pink

Jade

Pearl

Ruby

Jade, Pearl and Ruby are the new kids on the block. As, dare I say it, we move towards the "holiday season", will be listing more and more in stock dolls. It is my plan to do fewer custom orders and provide dolls that are ready to mail of to their new homes. These 3 cuties are in my Etsy shop.

5 pretty dresses. Lots of pink. I tossed a bunch of my pink fabrics on the worktable and started cutting strips. I then sewed them into skirts and added bodices. A felt patch and red buttons and they were done. Too sweet!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Berrie... They are so wonderful!!

woolies said...

omigosh they are just georgeous. I love the pink dresses - like little quilted pieces.
One of these days I'm going to have to buy MYSELF a waldorf doll. (teenage boys in this house...)

Kay said...

I really love what you are doing. I hope to get started doing some dolls again, they are so much fun. Love the new dresses they remind me of my fave kiddo designer Matilda Jane Clothing. You guys should pair up for some MJC Moonchildren, lol. http://matildajane.typepad.com/my_weblog/