Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dear Dolphine

Comment number 14 was chosen. Dolphine will be going to live in Germany with Melanie! Thank you so much to all who entered and were wanting to give this little girl a spot in their hearts and homes.
Dolphine is a 15" Moonchild doll made with suntan skin tone, violet eyes and Tibetan Lambskin hair. She comes with 3 outfits and a pajama set along with a few accessories all packed in a little cardboard valise.
Dolphine in her twirly dress, leggings, shoes and headband.
Dolphine in her sundress, bloomers, t-shirt, shoes and knit hat.
Dolphine in her sundress, bloomers and shoes.
Dolphine in her t-shirt, bloomers and shoes.
Dolphine in her smock and bloomer set with her little hedgie made by Annette of Wool Creations.
Dolphine in her little pajamas and socks. She also has her wee toadstool made by Yvonne of Bunte Fabrics. Dolphine and all of her goodies are for sale comment style. The price is $395 + shipping. US shipping is $18, Canada is $28 and the rest of the world is $45. If you would like to purchase Dolphine please leave a comment with your email. Comments will close at 8pm (pacific) Monday night. The winner will have 24 hours to make payment. xo

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her !
tkb71290@hotmail.com

Noah0382 said...

Amazing.

Janet said...

Oh I can't find the comment I made earlier...but I love this little doll. She looks like my two year old granddaughter...a real snugglebunny!!

Deanna said...

I have been waiting for a wonderful friend for my daughter to grow up with!
Deanna
dschaples@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

Oh she is just gorgeous. Love her :)

Vicki said...

I believe Dolphine is a kindred spirit and would have the enchanted life she deserves in the Land of Hittyville. She is utterly magical...

Vicki
tasharead@aol.com

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful I could cry. I just have to try for her!!!

whiteheadkj@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Dolphine you are a celestial spirit from the house of the sun, moon and stars. You have come from Beyond the Rainbow Bridge to help a new friend with gifts from the sun, moon and stars spirits. Dolphine will bring from the sun spirit the gift of compassion to be placed in her new friend's heart, from the moon the gift of courage to be placed in her new friend's stomach and from the star spirit the gifts of humor, loyalty and generosity. Dolphine will be here for a lifetime to play and teach these gifts to her new friend through their play and adventures together. lolococoscloset@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful,thank you for the chance , we would love to get our first Moonchild doll
dancingladybugs2@yahoo.com

majka24 said...

Please pick me!!

harry&grace said...

I would love to purchase her, she is DIVINE!

Anonymous said...

She is lovely!
Todpaula@aol.com

musicheals said...

Absolutely beautiful ! I would be thrilled to have her , She would be very well loved ! Juboris36@gmail.com

mel said...

Perhaps I can`t find the right words in English for this special sweet girl, but I promise to give her a lovely home with new best friends and a lot of fun...It would make me and my family very very happy to adopt her!

w. wilson said...

My dream! wrwilson@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! I would be so thrilled to have her come live with us! Thank-you!

nancymorosin@rgoers.com

Cara C. said...

What a sweetheart. I just love her hair!! :)

smcchick93@yahoo.com

Mary said...

Hey, Dolphine! How about a short little jaunt across the Sound to our house?? You're a PNW girl at heart, aren't you?

maryyuhas@live.com

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful doll she would make a great addition to my girls doll family!!OH we would love to have her:} LOVE LOVE!!!!
djholt@tds.net

judy said...

Oh my goodness, she has stolen our hearts already! We would love to give her a loving home!

Judydleo@yahoo.om

Anonymous said...

My wife would love this doll and I would love to be the one to get her a doll of her dreams.

Phaedruspoe@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous !

tbowman@pdmdcenter.com

Anonymous said...

Please enter us!
Shane.jackson32@yahoo.com

My Cocokid said...

Berrie - congratulation...!!!
This cute little girl is really gorgeous!
You are so gifted!!

Warmly
Barbara

crafty wren said...

gorgeous dolls

Lucas Kain said...

Very nice! :) I love people with talent - like you!

___
call Australia