Sunday, July 3, 2011

An Invitation

This gaggle of Moonchild dolls are waiting to be chosen by their new families. I am hosting an Invitation Only Sale this afternoon. While this one has been full for some time and the August one is full too, I do have a few spots in the October sale.

The invitation only sales are set up like so. You email me to ask to be on the list. About a month before the sale I send all of the information to the participating group. You are then "invited" to join my private blog. That is where I will post the pictures and the information about the dolls for sale. At a designated day and time, I open the comment sections and the first person to comment gets to purchase the doll.

I limit the number of participants for each sale. This month has 34 participants and 17 dolls. This makes for very good odds. This is my first time selling this way and I think it will really help keep a good balance between repeat customers and new customers. I will still be listing dolls in my Etsy shop.

To see these dolls more closely you can check out my Flickr page
xo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your work! So, so, beautiful!!!
I'm from Portugal and I'm in love with yor dolls! You are an artist!
Best Regards.

Helena (mhbvfelix@gmail.com)
http://www.facebook.com/#!/helena.felix

Anna Moya said...

Those are so gorgeous! Keep it up!
Anna Moya

Freelance Graphic Designer - Small Business Identity
AnnasGD.com
Blog
Facebook

Anna Stile Gioielli said...

Davvero bellissime! complimenti

Shane said...

I am so sad I missed this. Maybe next time.
xo
Shane