Monday, May 10, 2010

We Have A Winner!

I want to thank you all for the wonderful and heartfelt advice for a long and happy marriage. Mr. Hamby and I have read each and every one. I assigned a number to all the entries and a second one to the advice given. There were a few on my Facebook page that were added also. Some people had a difficult time working the comments section on Blogger.

Our winner is:

Adorable dolls.

As for advice: Always try to go to bed at the same time each night. Going to bed separately (whether due to work or what-have-you) can really make you feel disconnected after a while. :)

Congratulations and good luck with those final preparations!
Michelle K

Also... I love this piece of advice. Mr. Hamby and I had already established this as a "Hamby House Rule". It is very imortant to us both.

Thanks again for all the words of wisdom!

xo

1 comment:

Kim D. said...

Congrats to Michelle!!