Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Spring Surprise Swap


I joined a swap this past January. Dutch Sisters
organized it and I believe there are 90 or so participants. I have been paired with the lovely Pamela Wales. Here is a sneak peak at what I made for her.

and

and

I will show the whole shebang when I hear that the package has arrived in dear ol' England.



Totally off topic. My sweet man took me to a wonderful Valentine dinner where a friend of ours was the entertainment. Tony sang and we had the most amazing barbecued prime rib dinner.

6 comments:

corry said...

Looks very pretty!! you made me curious!

Berrie Wren Bowen (soon to be Hamby) said...

Thank you Corry. I will show what I received as soon as I take pictures.
What fun!

lacey said...

hot guy!!

lacey said...

you cant facebook but you know how to blog!!!!

Berrie Wren Bowen (soon to be Hamby) said...

Ha! He's not just a pretty face either. Truly a wonderful man.

angelina said...

you have a very.sexy.man!!!